Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Praying for a Lost Husband

I've been a fan of the band "Red" for years...they are sort of like Linkin' Park but with lyrics that are more my style. I've always loved the song "Already Over" that they sing - I actually use it in cycle class often! But today I actually watched the video of the song for the first time and realized it is about a man whose wife is praying for him. He is lost, she is a believer. There is a struggle as he moves from darkness to light. It's the most amazing video I've ever seen!

The video can be seen by clicking here. The record label won't allow embedding, but I promise the trip to Youtube will be worth it.

One last thing....if that describes you, if you are like the woman in the video and you've been praying for your husband, be encouraged today. God is faithful. He hears your prayers. 1 Peter 3:1-2 says "In the same way, you wives must accept the authority of your husbands. Then, even if some refuse to obey the Good News, your godly lives will speak to them without any words. They will be won over by observing your pure and reverent lives."

God is working. Sometimes, it's not in what we say or even how we say it. It's how we live it. I pray you will be strengthened and encouraged today as you faithfully pray for your spouse.

No comments:

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org