Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Creation

My daughter, Stephanie, wrote this beautiful poem as she watched the sunrise at the beach this weekend.  It took my breath away.  I wanted to share it with you this morning.  I pray you are as blessed by it as I am!

Creation yells Your existence.
The sky explodes with color of Your majesty.
The trees wave in the wind.
The rivers flow in a constant rhythm like Your love.
The dead trees are made new in Spring.
Color is replenished; life is made new.
The sunrise awakens the sleeping.
The sunset comforts the oppressed.
The birds of the air soar in freedom.
Mountains are small compared to Your Greatness.
The tide rolls in and out, expressing Your heartbeat.
The breeze kisses my cheek.
The warmth of the sun is like a hug from You.
All around me, your beauty is displayed.
My mind can't even fathom
The work of Your hands shouts Your praise.
No one is without excuse.

No comments:

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org