Friday, February 19, 2010

A New Chapter Begins!

I love adventure.  I suppose if you know me at all, you know that I mean it when I say that!  That's why I'm so excited about the new chapter God is writing in my life.  As of Monday, I will begin my position of International Communications Coordinator at SIM International (Serving in Mission)!  I'm thrilled about this opportunity and cannot wait to see what God has in store!

In case you don't know who SIM is, I wanted to give you a brief introduction (as stated on the website, www.sim.org):

SIM is a community of God's people who delight to worship him and are passionate about the Gospel, seeking to fulfill the mission of Jesus Christ in the world.

More specifically, SIM is an international mission organization with more than 1,600 active missionaries serving in over 40 countries. SIM members serve God among many diverse people groups in Africa, Asia, and South America.

SIM members are "international" themselves, representing over 30 nationalities—including nations that in the past only received missionaries. They also serve in a wide variety of career fields. The SIM family can use people of every ethnicity who have almost any skill imaginable!

This opportunity to work side by side with people all over the world who share my passion to share the Good News of Jesus Christ is such a tremendous thrill for me!  Please pray as I step into this new position, that God will give me grace and wisdom...that He will equip and use me mightily...and that He would be glorified! 

You can get to know more about SIM and our mission by joining us on Twitter and Facebook and by checking out the website at www.sim.org

No comments:

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org