DATE: FEBRUARY 3 and 4, 2012
EVENT: Not Just Another Love Story Ladies Conference
(NarroWay is located just south of Charlotte, NC just off Interstate 77 at the Carowinds Boulevard Exit).
The Not Just Another Love Story Ladies Conference is the first of its kind! It will include:
- a powerful Broadway-style dinner theater show from NarroWay Productions (dinner compliments of NarroWay - no need to do the dishes, ladies!) The show is based on the Biblical book of Hosea and set in the 1940's during World World 2
- powerful worship and praise with recording artist and worship leader, Cindy Kessler along with Paige Brydon and Kendra Husband from Steele Creek Church of Charlotte's own worship team
- Three bible-based sessions that will focus on our "heart condition" from Leslie Nease, International Speaker and Weekend Radio Host on HIS Radio
- lunch served on Saturday, compliments of Narroway Productions.
- Cost is just $95 per person!
Here's the schedule for the weekend get-a-way:
6:00pm-9:30pm Not Just Another Love Story and dinner at NarroWay Productions
(Menu will be tender pork loin, home-style stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, buttered cream peas, oven-baked apple crisp, dinner roll, sweet iced tea or water)
9:00am-9:20 Worship with Cindy, Paige and Kendra
9:20-10:30 - Session #1 w/Leslie Nease (Testimony in Drama - The Heart of the Matter)
10:30-10:50 - Break
10:50-11:20 Worship with Cindy, Paige and Kendra
11:20-12:30 - Session #2 w/Leslie Nease (Heart Troubles)
12:30-12:45 - Break
12:45-1:30 - Lunch
1:30-1:50 - Worship with Cindy, Paige and Kendra
1:50-3:00 - Session #3 w/Leslie Nease (Heart Overflow)
Tickets are limited! Please order your seats early!
To register online, please click here and click the "Register Now!" button. Then click "Select Tickets" where you will then choose the option "Heart Conference Package" and after you choose your seat, you will be led through the rest of the registration process.
To order over the phone or to find out more info on local lodging discounts, call NarroWay at 803-802-2300.
For more information on the sessions, please contact Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-617-3108.
See you in February!