Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Need Your Help!

Last month, I entered a writing contest with Zondervan Publishing.  They were looking for devotional entries for their new Mom's Devotional Bible that is due out in April of 2013.  I submitted a devotional and then found out a few days ago that I was selected as one of the top 10 finalists in the contest!  I was thrilled, to say the least. :)

Here is where I can use your help:  They are looking for "public votes" on Facebook for this contest.  Now, I know Zondervan will not base their decision solely on public votes, but I'm sure that they will consider the support and encouragement from the public in their final decision, which will be made April 14.  Would you consider checking out the devotional and, if you like it, giving it a "thumbs up" vote?  You can find the devotional by clicking here.

If you are not on Facebook, you cannot vote, unfortunately, but if you have a Facebook account, you will be asked by Zondervan if they can access your info (basically, they just want to be able to know who is voting) and then you will be taken to the page.  You "like" the Zondervan fan page and then when you get to my devotional entry, which is called "Where Was His Mother?" you can vote by clicking the "thumbs up" (as opposed to the "thumbs down"...hahaha).  It will only take a couple of minutes!  There is also a place where you can leave a comment, if you desire. Also, if you want to share this with your friends on Facebook, that would be awesome, too!  The more votes the better. :)

Thanks so much for helping me out.  I appreciate your votes and comments so very much!  I will let you know as soon as I find out if my devotional was selected.

Blessings!

No comments:

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org