Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Official!

Today we announced on His Radio that I will not be temporarily covering the Morning Friends Show with Rob Dempsey anymore.  From now on, it's permanent!  I've accepted the position as Co-Host of the show and look forward to encouraging people and starting them off on a positive note each morning with Rob from 5:30-9:00am EST!  I'm super excited!

If you want to join us, there are tons of options for you to listen in.  You can listen online from anywhere in the world at www.hisradio.com or download the app for your smart phone and listen from your phone at your App Store.  Or, if you are in the NC, SC or GA area, here's the coverage map for you:



Looking forward to encouraging you Monday-Friday! 

With all of my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great.   -Psalm 86:12




4 comments:

Mrs. Harmon said...

This is great news for my 6 am morning commute which ends with 8 hours of teaching in the middle (8th grader)!

BarbRyan said...

Leslie, this is great news. I followed you for years on your other station and always felt inspired by you. You have a tremendous gift of simply being the everyday voice of God's love. Congratulations and all of God's best to you!

Brenda Porter said...

What AMAZING news!!! I will definitely check the show out on my days off on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so thrilled for u amd know u will inspire many!

Jeannie (HAPPY HEART) said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you :) May the Lord bless this ministry!

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org