Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wholehearted: Living the Life You Were Created to Live




Available now!

To order, click here.

We want to be significant.  We want to matter.  We want to leave our imprint on the world.  These are 

all very good things to desire, but if we desire them “hole-heartedly”, we will never find our peace.  

Not until we fill our desperate soul with God’s incredible presence will we be enabled to live a wholehearted life.


In the pages of this new book, you will find the answers to many of the questions you may be asking yourself:
  • Is there more to this life?  Is this all there is?
  • My heart is just not feeling much like obeying God, is it even possible?
  • Why can’t I seem to find peace in my life?
  • I said a prayer to ask Jesus in my heart, so why don’t I feel “saved”?
  • I go to church, I volunteer and I wear myself out trying to impress God – do you think He notices?
  • Are all Christians hypocrites and judgmental?
  • I am caught up in a very sinful lifestyle but I don’t really want to change.  How do I change my “want-to’s”?
  • Do I have to clean up my life before I can begin a relationship with Jesus?
 The unfulfillment in my life was a symptom of undiagnosed heart disease, but not a physical disease; more of a spiritual one.  Until I stopped trying so hard to be good and began to realize I was dying, I was stuck in a rut of misery within an empty existence while I always felt like a fraud and a failure.  My “outside” life looked just fine, but inside I knew something was missing.  And I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Can you relate to this?

Wholehearted will take you on my personal journey but will also challenge you to examine your own journey, while giving you clear explanations and answers from God’s Word along the way.  Come join the journey with me to living the life you were created to live – your wholehearted life is waiting for you! 
-Leslie Nease

Here's what people are saying about  
Wholehearted: Living the Life You Were Created to Live:
 
Wholehearted is a joyful and inspirational read from start to finish!  Leslie Nease combines heartwarming true life stories with sound doctrinal principles that reach both the heart and the mind.  I was encouraged, convicted, challenged, and strengthened.  I strongly recommend this book for everyone who wants a closer walk with God.

Dr. Tony Beam
Vice-President for Student Services and 
Director of the Christian Worldview Center at North Greenville University
Radio Host of Christian Worldview Today on Christian Talk 660

********************

In her powerful new book, Leslie Nease walks us through what to expect once God performs spiritual "heart surgery" on us. With humility, honesty and lifelong-friend-relatability, she weaves her own incredible story of God’s tireless pursuit of her entire heart with Scriptural truth that will encourage and edify yours. No matter where you are in your journey of faith, you will find encouragement as Leslie reminds us who God is: the Healer of our hearts, the Sustainer of a life dedicated to Him, and our only hope for living a fully wholehearted life!

Christian Recording Artist
"Come Rest" - as heard on His Radio 

********************* 

Wholehearted is not just a book – it’s a real, honest-to-goodness love journey that will move you deeply. Leslie Nease pours her life out on each page with tender courage to point you toward the peaceful and purposeful life that each of us long for.

Gwen Smith
Author, Speaker, Worship Leader & Songwriter
Co-founder of Girlfriends in God


*********************

Leslie has a way of walking you through the foundations of faith that make you feel like you've just been on a road trip with a girlfriend.  Wholehearted serves as the road map to the abundant life that you've always wanted.

Carol Davis
Christian Radio Host and Program Director at WMIT
Speaker and Writer

*********************

In her new book, Wholehearted, Leslie Nease effortlessly relates in a way that captivates and encourages even the most skeptical and suspicious heart among us.  I urge everyone to take this opportunity to heal your weary heart with such sweet words of wisdom, grace, and kindness.

Courtney Yates
Fellow Former Fei Long Tribe Member, Survivor China, 2007
(when the show first started, it was obvious Leslie and Courtney were put on the same tribe because of their differences. But after spending time together in the jungles of China, they have become very close friends)

*********************

Leslie has written an inspiring and encouraging book, drawing deeply from the trials, struggles and disappointments of her own journey, that clearly shows that life's ultimate victory is only found in Christ.  If you, like many, are weighed down by the baggage from your "old" life that you allowed into your "new" life and simply cannot seem to get free from it...be encouraged.  Wholehearted is the book for you!

Pastor Steve McCranie
Gastonia, NC

**********************

Leslie gets right to the "heart of the matter" by sharing her heart in her new book, Wholehearted.  The analogy she uses between a physical heart patient and a spiritual heart patient really brought this book alive for me!  Even if you've been on a journey with Jesus for years or if you have never heard of Him, there is something in this book that will stir and challenge your heart.  Thank you, Leslie, for being yourself and sharing your story!

Brian Sumner
His Radio Afternoon Host/Promotions Director 

**********************

Leslie Nease's heart has been transformed by the power of God's grace and love. With authentic honesty and challenging truth, she'll help you discover how yours can be too! If you want to know God more intimately and experience all He has for you - from the inside out – then read this book! With the turning of each page, you'll feel like you're having soul-stirring conversation with a friend you can trust.

Renee Swope 

Best-selling Author of A Confident Heart
Proverbs 31 Ministries Radio Co-host & Executive Director

No comments:

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org