Friday, May 10, 2013

Pinterest FAIL


pinterest-fail-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-pancakesI can’t seem to get into Pinterest. I’ve tried, I really have. But honestly, everything I’ve tried on Pinterest has been a complete failure so being on the website is a tad depressing for me. I’m not crafty. My idea of crafts is a crayon and coloring books.  I don’t cook fancy meals. My idea of cooking a fancy meal is making a casserole. I’m definitely not a fashionista. My idea of dressing up is wearing jeans instead of sweatpants. You get the picture.

So, you can imagine how incredibly giddy I felt when I came across the website www.pinterestfail.com!  Oh my goodness.  This is me, in a website form!  I realized quickly I’m not alone. Others mess up too – and they have a sense of humor about it instead of allowing it to sink them into the depths of comparison despair.

If Pinterest Envy has you feeling down in the dumps, take a trip to the alternative website that will embrace all of your imperfectness. I’ll see you on www.pinterestfail.com! (smile)

-Leslie

No comments:

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org