Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fun News!

I've already made an announcement on Facebook about this, but I wanted to share with those who
follow my blog that my husband and I are going to be business owners! We are in the process of purchasing HUB Fitness in the Downtown area of Travelers Rest.

I've been working there for the past year as a fitness instructor, and I've grown to absolutely love the people, the location, the classes and pretty much everything about this place! It's a true blessing for Travelers Rest to have a facility like this - right in the heart of TR's fast growing Main Street! And the members are such a blessing to us.

Jennifer Arends, a successful triathlete, long-distance runner and Ironman competitor, started HUB Fitness on in April of 2014 and it has been a successfully growing business. She also started HUB Coaching, where she coaches athletes who are training for triathlons, races, marathons and ironman competitions. Both businesses grew so much in the first year, and in order to be able to give her clients the attention they deserve (while still being able to spend time with her family), Jennifer made the decision to sell HUB Fitness to me and my husband. She knows I have a passion, much like hers, for not only HUB Fitness, but for helping the entire Travelers Rest community get fit and healthy.  I guess you could say it's a "win-win" situation!

Please come visit us online at www.hub-fitnesstr.com or better yet, if you are in the area, stop by and say hello! And if you live in the area, there is a free week pass you can sign up for on our website. We want you to come check us out and see what you've been missing! Our whole philosophy at HUB Fitness rests on commitment, consistency and community. 

May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands. 
Psalm 90:17


2 comments:

Donna Hullett said...

Prayers for Gods favor be on this business and the family that own it and all that might work for them

Leslie Nease said...

Thank you Donna! :)

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org