We have a faithful prayer team with prayer warriors who pray over each and every event. We truly believe that prayer is essential and you can always be sure your event will not only be prayerfully prepared, but also prayed over faithfully.
If you would like audio of me speaking or references, please just put that request in your email of inquiry. Also, please copy and paste these questions in an email and answer them for me so I can get a better understanding of what you are looking for:
1. What is the organization or church name and web address?
2. What is the purpose of your event?
3. Where will the event take place? What is the closest major airport (if needed)?
4. What is the date of the event?
5. What is the start and end time?
6. How many speaking sessions are you seeking and what duration?
7. Is there a desired theme or topic for your event?
8. Please give me an idea of the ages/life stages of those who will be in attendance.
9. Is there a specific Bible translation your group or church would prefer?
Email your inquiry to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will reply as soon as possible! Thank you so much for considering me for your event.
Here are some topics I have spoken on in the past:
- Deepened confidence to share your faith with people who don’t share your beliefs.
- Increased strength to exhibit integrity even when it’s not popular.
- Enhanced ability to experience and enjoy God’s unconditional love.
- Improved credibility to lovingly speak truth that others need to hear.
- Stronger conviction to pursue a God-given dream, even when it seems impossible.
This talk focuses on the reality of the one thing that holds us back from being everything that God created us to be – FEAR. But what are we so afraid of? This session will help you:
- Boldly identify and confront the specific fears you are struggling with that keep you from stepping out in faith
- Refute the lies that tell you that you are not good enough, strong enough or capable of fulfilling the call God has placed on your life
- Deepen your confidence in God’s sovereignty in your life
- Increase your ability to identity whether your goal is a good thing you are doing or if it is a God thing.
In today’s world, we are faced with many distractions that pull our attention and time away from the most important thing – focusing on our relationship with God. I will share life experiences and important life changing scriptures that, when applied, will:
- Deepen your relationship with God as you learn to recognize the stealth distractions all around you that keep you from seeking His face
- Enhance your capacity to experience the deep and abiding love of God on a daily basis
- Provide you with the tools you need to strategically prioritize your life
- Reveal the necessary changes you need to allow Christ to make in your life in order to focus on His will for your life.
Wholehearted (Living the Life You Were Created to Live)
After twenty-three years of playing the "church game", I finally realized what it truly meant to have a relationship with Jesus Christ instead of just having Jesus be an "accessory" I only put on Sunday mornings at church. This is a challenging and firmly Biblical teaching that, through the Word of God and relatable stories and examples, the listeners will be encouraged to examine themselves and make sure it's "Game Over" in their own life. This important message will help you:
- Find assurance that your salvation is real and not just a "game".
- Enhance your understanding of what it means to believe in Jesus Christ.
- Increase your ability to share your faith and what it really means to be a Christian with others.
My Journey into New Life (Drama)
|Leslie in Act 3 - pregnant w/ 4th child|
|Leslie in Act 4 - as Mrs. NC|
|Leslie in Act 1 - as a 10 yr old girl|
- Express a firmer sense of assurance when sharing your faith with others.
- Live your beliefs with a stronger sense of purpose and conviction.
- Discover renewed freedom to live apart from the pressure to please other people.
- Deepen your ability to relax in the assurance of God’s salvation.
Thriving – Not Just Surviving – In Your Walk with God
Why do some people seem to be victims of their past and their lives while others are victorious? This message gives you the tools you need to help you attain:
- Heightened ability to sense God leading you in a specific direction.
- Increased discernment to make relationship decisions using biblical wisdom.
- Decreased sense of chaos by learning how to prioritize your day.
- Greater insight to learn from the mistakes and pain in the past so you can experience victory in life instead of being a victim of life.
- Expanded capacity to cultivate relationships with non-believing friends.
- Improved boundaries to protect yourself from unhealthy individuals.
- Deepened sensitivity to tell the truth in love, even when it might hurt.
- Increased ability to not only be vulnerable, but to help others feel safe in being vulnerable with you.
Standing through Suffering
We are reminded in God’s Word that suffering is a part of life and we are also shown how to stand in those storms that life brings. In this session, I will take you on a personal journey of a very difficult and painful time in my life where God showed me the beauty that comes from the ashes of suffering. This message will help you:
- Trust God even when it seems like He’s not there.
- Renew hope so you can reject the lies that say your life is hopeless.
- Discover a deeper sense of God’s faithfulness in the midst of personal loss or tragedy
- Increase wisdom in relation to suffering so you are grounded and prepared when the difficult times come.
Who am I and what am I here for? Isn’t there more to life than this? These questions come to everyone’s mind at some point. Every Christian should hear this message! I will show you Biblically and through my personal experiences how you can:
- Increase your ability to refute the lies that tell you, “You’re not good enough“.
- Discover the subtle activities and relationships that are leaving you feeling empty while learning to replace them with fulfilling, God-honoring ones.
- Enhanced ability to feel God’s forgiveness and freedom from shame.